Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pantyhose Cleanup

I'm starting a new thing as of yesterday to help weed out what pantyhose I have are good and what I need to set aside. I am going to wear all of my pantyhose one per day, that I have in my drawer and deciding what is good and what isn't as far as the condition of the pantyhose are. This is something that you can do to if your like me and have been wearing tights all fall and winter long. Basically what I'm doing is that I'm going to wear one pair of pantyhose each day under slacks/jeans while it's still cool outside for shorts and pantyhose. This way I can see how they feel, if their are any run's, ladders, or wholes in them. Then if they are not good or uncomfortable, then I am going to stick them into a bag (I'm using a plastic grocery bag), so that way in the end I can see what I have that is good for this spring/summer season and what I might need to get. I'll figure out what to do with what is in the bag later.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rob,

    just wanted to let you know, if you haven't seen it already, that we gave a shout out to you in our blog recently: http://daylong-blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/men-in-tights-sequel.html

    Let me know what you think

    Great post as usual, keep spreading the word!

    Charlotte
    Daylong UK

    ReplyDelete